Monday, December 10, 2007

BRIEF UPDATE

I'm sitting here working on my next entry, and had a couple thoughts i wanted to get across. I apologize to all ye faithful for my deficiency in posting regularity over the past few weeks. I have been busy studying and have only found a couple minutes here and there to add. I assure you that i will have some good stuff during my break.

Also, i am proud and pleased to announce the expansion of DCMSG.
Starting two weeks from today, i will begin posting "regular" guest columns featuring some rather unique and interesting perspectives.

Keep your eyes open for "Fleisch on fate, faith and football".

Also, if you or anyone you know is interested on shedding some light in an otherwise dark dark world, encourage them to email me at Dcykiert@gmail.com with their submissions.

No comments: