Thursday, April 8, 2010

And We're Back

Post #1 - Volume #2

Back by Popular Demand

Almost a year having passed since I last bestowed my brilliance upon my faithful readers, I must admit that continuing or perhaps "restarting" dcmsg was amongst a slew of things furthers from my mind. All that changed this morning when a little birdie named "deserved recognition" appeared on my doorstep in the form of my only other jewish friend from college, and the proud owner of the world's largest big toe (as of yet unregistered with Guinness).
I never really expected word of my blog to spread far and wide, let alone at all, but by some mysterious grace of god's glory, April 8th of the year 2010 marks the first time DCMSG received national recognition. The following is an exact transcript of our conversation "note the google nickname i gifted him":

9:35 AM E-Toe: dude
your stupid blog is linked from deadspin
me: ?
E-Toe:
http://deadspin.com/5511973/villanova-syracuse-and-the-case-of-the-impregnated-girlfriends?skyline=true&s=i
9:36 AM go down to the link that says syracuse team
9:37 AM someone commented Hey. Click that "Syracuse team" link if you hate yourself.
me: HAHAH no shit
9:38 AM whats deadspin
E-Toe: youve never heard of deadspin?
its like the most famous sports blog
they have broken tons of stories


So there you have it... or do you??? Turns out, the national media wasn't done with my quaint little blog, as referenced by this later conversation with my same friend now known to you as e-toe; Behold:

E-Toe: what the hell is goin on here
me: ?
2:06 PM E-Toe: now troy nunes is an abosulte magician is quotign your stupid blog
http://www.nunesmagician.com/2010/4/8/1411271/big-east-news-notes-arrests#storyjump
2:07 PM me: im a star
fuck yea
WHOO
2:08 PM E-Toe: haha
me: where have i heard this before - meaning hes a regular
y way
E-Toe: haha
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100408/ap_en_tv/us_tv_jersey_shore_copycat;_ylt=ArFRyO_.X2r.7Fo32bYOvbJxFb8C;_ylu=X3oDMTJyb3ZscHR1BGFzc2V0A2FwLzIwMTAwNDA4L3VzX3R2X2plcnNleV9zaG9yZV9jb3B5Y2F0BGNwb3MDMgRwb3MDNARzZWMDeW5fdG9wX3N0b3J5BHNsawNqZXJzZXlzaG9yZXA-
2:09 PM this is gonna be the worst show ever


8 minutes
2:17 PM me: does nunes' blog get a lot of viewers?
2:18 PM E-Toe: i mean in terms of syracuse blogs
its a really good blog
me: hmmm iu like it
E-Toe: the guy who writes is really funny
me: im on the toip of my game
dust off the bloggin shoes
E-Toe: yea its aweosme
please dont


Now as you can probably tell - e-toe is not an "open" fan of DCMSG; rather, he's maliciously lurking in the back of that large closet of his. Well i say this - FUCK YOU E-TOE - you know you're reading this so therefore I win... again.

Other Notes

Troy Nunes apparently doesn't actually write the Troy Nunes blog. How do i know this? because at the end of the column in which he referenced my masterful stroke of keyboard, he said something along the lines of "this is why you should never have a girlfriend." WILL THE REAL TROY NUNES PLEASE STAND UP. When i was a freshman at Syracuse, there was one girl out of 8500 that every guy knew. Her name was marcy and she was the captain of the dance team. She was a senior and she was really really attractive - i mean really. Oh, and she dated Troy Nunes... the real one.

Is anyone else not excited at all at the prospects of a Sandra Bullock sex-tape?

Is anyone else surprised that Sandra Bullock's name isn't actually Sondra Bullock?

Who the hell is two boots to charge 3.75 for a slice of plain, shitty pizza.

No comments: